I recommend looking for energy healers in your area that are certified in the Healing Touch Program, as I am. Healing Touch is an energy therapy in which practitioners consciously use their hands in a heart-centered and intentional way creating a caring relationship in which the practitioner and client come together energetically to facilitate the client’s health and healing.
The goal of Healing Touch is to restore balance and harmonies in the energy system, placing the client in a position to self heal.
Healing Touch Research has been conducted in a wide variety of settings and with a number of different problems and situations including:
- Cardio-vascular disease
- Death and dying
- Endocrine/Immune function
- Patient satisfaction and experience
- Post operative recovery
Healing Touch research has been supported and/or funded by hospitals, universities, colleges, professional organizations, private foundations, and the National Institutes of Health, Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Healing Touch Program received the NCCA accreditation in May of 2014. This means the Healing Touch Program has met stringent standards required by the governing committee called the ICE , or Institute for Credentialing Excellence. Well, what does THAT mean? Perfect response. It means Healing Touch Program has high standards…
- So, what is Energy Healing, you ask, and WHO AM I? Great questions. There are many kind of Energy Healing techniques and training available. As a teacher, I really value highly certified programs and credentials, so when I decided to learn about energy healing I chose Healing Touch. "It is…
- Many of you have asked about alternative healing modalities. Since 1998, I have had training in many alternative healing modalities. What makes them unique, you ask? Healing Touch is well-researched and is helpful in promoting relaxation, reducing pain and managing stress, speeding bone healing and strengthening the immune system .…
- Roseanne D'Erasmo Script is a Certified Healing Touch Practitioner, through the Colorado Center for Healing Touch. Roseanne combines her expertise as educator and healer to create informational texts about the human energy field and meditation. Her intention is that children and adults connect with their energy system through her writing. Roseanne has…
- Today I was asked if healing would help a friend's family member with epilepsy. That is a really good question. The answer is that healing helps with the intention that you set together with your client. So YES, Healing Touch does help. But how does healing work, they ask? Well, my…